[alt-media-res] Fwd: BEANISH Workshop (Bruxelles, March 9th): IST and Open Source Software for Health and Development - E

Andre Spicer Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 20:31:12 GMT 2007

Hi,

I think that one of us might consider going to this. It particularly links with Fabian's case study and the rest of the work we are doing.

It would allow us to explore possible additional EU funding opportunities to extend our work.

Thoughts?

Andre

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
André Spicer
Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom

Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
+44 (0)24 7652 4513
http://andre.spicer.googlepages.com/home

>>> Gianluca Miscione <dadalo at tiscali.it> 15/02/07 17:06:47 >>>
Europe * Africa Synergies on ICT Strengthening Collaborative Networks
by BEANISH http://www.hisp.info/confluence/display/BEANISH/Home

The Aim of this workshop is Strengthening Europe-Africa Collaborative
Networks in the Domain of ICT  Application, and Expanding it towards Asia
and other Countries

Salutation
Jacques Babot
European Commission DG INFSO F4
International and IPV6 networking activities

First Session
BEANISH: Results and the Way Forward
presentations about the project in Ethiopia, Tanzania, South Africa, and
India, Vietnam

Second Session
Expanding the Collaborative Network and Activity Field
presentations from organizations like: IICD, @ITIM, University of Trento,
Institut de Médecine Tropicale Prince Léopold, Ecole Politechnique Federal
de Lausanne, The Club of Rome - EU Chapter

Third Session
Building New Consortia from the BEANISH Experience
Discussion and networking for the Seventh Framework Programme (7FP)

* Contact:*

* Gianluca Miscione*

* gianlucm at ifi.uio.no
*