[alt-media-res] [Imc-uk-network] ESRC funded research project on Indymedia UK]

devlishmay at aktivix.org devlishmay at aktivix.org
Fri Jan 5 16:08:13 GMT 2007

Hey everyone,

Here are copies of my reply to Tony back in september ( from which I did not
hear back)  as well my most recent reply to him have not heard back yet.
best
Pennie

Dear Tony
Happy new year,  sorry this misunderstanding has resurfaced.
I did answer you at the time but never heard back, and the IRC discussion
accused us of spying, hence my frustration, I would not betray or spy on other
activists.
Zoe also replied to you and never heard back.
Please find my reply to you below, in correspondence at the time. It is
difficult to deal with this stuff in IRC and I was upset by the spying
accusations.
I have a lot on with the anti terror trial stop and search stuff this Feb, as
well serious stuff going on Palestine. If you want to talk call me.

See you at the next meeting
Best
Pennie
----- Forwarded message from devlishmay at burngreave.net -----