[alt-media-res] lacket

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Wed Jan 10 17:04:03 GMT 2007

hello
I can do that sat, or sun, or before, or after....
I do think that given what we've all been up to there will need to be more
time spent digesting, planning and collaborating than just one day, but
maybe if we can use this time all together to summarise, prioritise, plan a
little for smaller group sessions, then it will be a good use of communal
time... venue in london - any suggestions?
can offer my scruffy dogful place..
or hop on a bike as instructed..
xxx