[alt-media-res] lacket

steffen boehm sgboehm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:05:55 GMT 2007

let's use this meeting to catch up, share stories of what's been going
on in the last 8-9months and plan the road ahead. i think sometimes in
feb or early march we should get together for a longer meeting where
we actually start analysing across our 'cases'. we should also plan
writing projects, a possible indy network event, not to forget the
esrc doc that is required at the end of our project... etc...
xst