[alt-media-res] transcription and other issues

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Tue Jun 19 13:34:13 BST 2007

hiya
not sure why the list had fallen off the cc: here ..
anyway, seeing as the MP3 files are too big to send by e-mail
the only other way to send them would be on disc, via skype, or using
'yousendit' or other online file swapping service
which would involve more faff and time for somebody and rather defeats the
purpose of our having the server space on clearer channel and my having
uploaded them there already
would suggest that someone (me, if you prefer, but I'd assume it would be
better coming from Andre as their existing contact?) send Nicola the ftp
details and names of the files to be transcribed.
cheers
zoe