[alt-media-res] transcription and other issues

Sullivan Sian Dr (DEV) Sian.Sullivan at uea.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 13:16:37 BST 2007

Hi all,

if following the ftp route, it would be very good if the info on doing this could be sent to me too so that I can upload the toronto interviews there too. I remember steff sending me the info quite a while ago now, but am not locating it in any of the places where I might have filed it. Pse could you send again? to the list would be good.

Cool, sian

Dr Sian Sullivan
School of Development Studies
Lecturer in Environment and Development