[alt-media-res] Fw: transcription and other issues

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Tue Jun 19 15:03:28 BST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andre Spicer" <Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk>
To: <zoe at esemplastic.net>; <steffen at essex.ac.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:40 PM
Subject: RE: transcription and other issues

Ok, lets move forward with the transcription and clean up

Regarding analysis, I think this is a good idea. Lets get a basic object
and some costs (I imagine about 1k).

I also might suggest it could be worth pursuing additional funding to
keep zoe's end of the project running. Some possible sources would be
leverhulme (Varies), british academy (7.5K) and possibly the esrc (100k,
but lots get gobbled up by overheads etc - which practically means it
would be enough to employ zoe for one year FT plus some travel). I have
been think the idea of sustaining these new organizational forms could
be the focus of a research project - this seems to be a practical
concern in ifiwatch, transmissions plus other groups we have talked to

Andre

André Spicer
Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom