[alt-media-res] Fw: transcription and other issues

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Fri Jun 22 14:20:09 BST 2007

Hi People
this proposal of Andre's sounds good to me, any ideas about how to move
forward with the process?
am a bit tangled up with home issues at the moment but happy to chat, input
where I can however is most useful.
I should also add that we now have little more than a week till i start
really harrassing people about shaping and adding data to their various
project sections of the wiki...... ftp private to up and download interview
recordings, private wiki for howing interview transcripts and draft outputs,
public wiki for public meeting transcripts and anything else you're ready to
share with wider public, that right?
cheers all
xz