[alt-media-res] Shell to sea on youtube

Sullivan Sian Dr (DEV) Sian.Sullivan at uea.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 12:39:29 BST 2007

Hi folks

Currently am working on the 'shell to sea' paper.

Have just done a search on youtube under 'shell to sea' and found a fair
few videos on there
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=shell+to+sea&search=Search

Interestingly, an equivalent search on the daily motion website only
threw up videos on sea shells.
http://www.dailymotion.com/videos/relevance/search/shell+to%20sea/1

!

I'm thinking of briefly mentioning this social movement uptake of a
corporate media-sharing facilities in the paper and, given that this was
an idea we talked about @ the lacket, I just wanna make sure that none
of youse have a problem with this .. just wanting to be open about my
doing this.

Btw, was there any discussion that I've missed re: zoe's long and
detailed email re transcription costs etc.? I can add my tuppence worth
but would be good not to repeat discussion that may already have taken
place ..

xx

Dr Sian Sullivan
School of Development Studies