[alt-media-res] Fw: transcription and other issues

Andre Spicer Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 17:06:30 BST 2007

Hi

In order to move forward with further funding, I suggest that we begin
thinking about a focused do-able and fund-able topic, what we would need
to do this, and then possible reconvene in mid august (I am away until
then) and then work on it in sept. I am inclined to go for the 100k.
Each application takes quite some time to put together. To get an idea
of the kind of projects which get funded have a look here:
http://www.esrcsocietytoday.ac.uk/ESRCInfoCentre/research/

Andre

André Spicer
Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom