[alt-media-res] G8 study

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Fri Jun 22 17:56:28 BST 2007

hiya
good thinking
one idea: someone (turn around, touch the ground, bags not me!)

1. organises the materials we collected into some kind of framework
2. checks over the sites we looked at to see if there are any more films on
there not yet listed by us
3. checks if any that we did list are now removed for any (or no obvious)
reason
4. collects the terms and conditions of each site and does a little
comparison
5. has a think about how simple the upload and viewing process is for each
site and how useful any 'help' files are...
um..

anything else?
xx