[alt-media-res] Fw: [transmission-discuss]finalisingmetadata standard - please

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Wed Mar 28 14:46:27 BST 2007

hi all
am not sensing a great deal of enthusiasm for this, so, what with my having
got in touch with the schnews people suggesting a link up at some of this
group's behest, do i now have your agreement to get back to them saying ok
let's forget it and sorry to waste your time?
in which case would be interested to know what alternative ideas people have
for organising a puiblic event, if any. personally I feel by now that won't
be making any more efforts on that front until it is clear that others have
clear decision and initiative to act.
cheers now
xz