[alt-media-res] May meeting

Boehm, Steffen steffen at essex.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 11:39:36 BST 2007

Hi all,

I've just spoken to Andre, and we would like to propose a two-day
meeting/workshop in May to discuss and do some cross-analysis of our
cases, and generally catch up with where we are at with this project. We
think it would be good to have some proper time available and to meet
face to face to work through some of our cases and see what joint
connection points there are. We could then also discuss a possible
dissemination event...

In terms of dates, we are both available 14-18 May and 24-25 May. If
possible, we'd like to avoid weekends.

In terms of place, would be good to find a nice place to hang out. Zoe,
would your hideaway place be available? We loved it there! If not, no
worries, we can find somewhere...

What do people think?
stxx