[alt-media-res] Lacket meeting

zoe young zoe at esemplastic.net
Mon May 14 17:00:05 BST 2007

hello everyone
i remember steffen saying he couldn make it till the lunchtime of 24th but
I think that was due to trains, maybe if he could be persuaded into a car
we have more time...?
I'll be at a Transmission documentation meeting all 23rd after which there
will be drinks but could prob make early escape if that was the general
desire....
love from the fantastical jungle town of tena, current home of mp and nina
of knowledgelab fame
xxx

--
www.ifiwatch.tv