[alt-media-res] Lacket meeting

Sullivan Sian Dr (DEV) Sian.Sullivan at uea.ac.uk
Mon May 14 17:30:44 BST 2007

Ok. Being realistic I'm wondering if it is a bit ambitious to go all the
way to the lacket for such a short time? Wouldn't a london meeting make
more sense? A lacket meeting feels like a 2 night thing to me, to make
the travel etc worthwhile.

Dr Sian Sullivan
School of Development Studies
Lecturer in Environment and Development