[alt-media-res] end of project report

Boehm, Steffen steffen at essex.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 12:31:10 GMT 2007

Hi all,

We need to submit an 'end of project' report to the ESRC by the end of November, which is 5000 words long. I've volunteered to take the lead on this, in terms of drafting the report...

Since we've all done a lot of work on the various sub-projects, there is actually a lot of information already available; i.e. we don't need to start from scratch. In order to collect the available info in a meaningful format, I've designed an excel table that includes all the main categories that we need to address in the end of project report.

I've made a start filling out the fields, but I cannot do it all myself. Could I please ask you to fill in those fields relevant to your individual sub-projects? We are not looking for the reproduction of what is already available on the wiki and existing papers. So, could you please make references to those existing texts so that when I draft the report I can easily find the information I need (weblinks are fine, and/or links to specific paragraphs in papers).

Also, could you please send me all the output papers/reports/etc that you have produced as the result of this project, e.g. academic papers, newspaper articles, website contributions, radio programmes, etc... anything that has come out of this project and has made it into the public realm. I'd like to set up a collection of all our outputs, which we can then put onto our public wiki.

This excel matrix will not be made public (because there might be sensitive analysis data in it), so, once it is filled out do not send it back to our public activix list, as it may contain confidential info.

Could you please have a go at your various sub-project entries, and send me the table back within one week from now, i.e. by 9 Nov. I will then get back to you individually with any comments etc... Please also send me all your papers, etc...

Again, all we are trying to do here is to make it easier to compile the end of project report, which is an important ESRC document to be submitted by end of November.

I'd be grateful if you could help me making a start on this.

Any questions, please get back to me.
Cheers,
Steffen