[alt-media-res] public wiki hijacked

sian sullivan sian.sullivan.is at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:44:44 GMT 2007

yeh, there are some great pages, like this one
http://alt-media-res.clearerchannel.org/public/index.php?title=Interestinger
and all the additions seem to have some sort of link with chinese?!

but all our stuff is still there. it is very strange. so, any ideas re: how
to manage this?

perhaps we should now just 'migrate' to a growed up website?