[alt-media-res] matrix and papers

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Fri Nov 9 14:23:04 GMT 2007

hi all
attached is a slightly updated matrix, sorry i've not got more time for this
now
was interested to see ifiwatchnet is not on the matrix? is that cos you've
got it down already steffen? great!
a draft for the metadata text for deptford reader is also attached, that is
continuing prep on the tx wiki when I get a chance in couple of weeks.
sorry i've not done more towards all this, but with everyone going so quiet
over the summer I kind of lost enthusiasm for it and got into work with a
more imminently eager audience. I guess I need to follow finances up with
warwick business school, but I don't seem to have been paid for my last
round of transcriptions, and didn't do any more..
xx