[alt-media-res] matrix and papers

Boehm, Steffen steffen at essex.ac.uk
Fri Nov 9 08:48:48 GMT 2007

hi all,
just a quick reminder that today is the deadline for all of you to send me all your writings in relations to the alt.media project; writings that have been published or that exist in draft form...
please also fill in your bits in the matrix as much as you can.
so far i've only had material from sian! tx sian.
it's urgent for us to move on with the end of project report preps, as it's a rather big and daunting task...
so, any help would be appreciated.
so, at a minimum, please fwd all the papers you've been involved with to me. pls send your stuff to me directly, rather than the list.
thanks,
steffen