[blag-whereto] from a user

sam uYK8 at riseup.net
Thu Apr 2 03:22:24 BST 2009

Hello. Ordinary user here, I normally don't post publicly, but I need
help, and I already bothered other people with my questions. I Have two
computers with Blag on them: an old one where I installed 90001 several
months ago and can't logged in, but I'm waiting till a better version
comes to install over it, I am not concerned about this one as I got
another problem.

My second one which was working perfectly is a Dell D520 and had an old
Blag version until the night before yesterday when I installed Ubuntu
8.4LTS to test something and now I can't get rid off it with my same old
Blag CD. Is there any way I can do this (delete Ubuntu) and/or reinstall
over Ubuntu which may have updated itself to a betta version and it took
over my machine?  I don't think there is a better distro than Blag and I
want it back.  My fault for not sticking with free software, I should've
known better :(  it worked in the past, and even before any updates.
Thanks.