[blag-whereto] good news from the FSF

renilgh at riseup.net renilgh at riseup.net
Fri Apr 3 07:40:14 BST 2009

Jolly, I feared that this had not been transmitted yet.

Here's from the last meetings log:

(12:10:45 AM) Homer: So if we keep three releases on the buildsystem,
at ~100GB per release, that's 300GB
(12:11:04 AM) Homer: We need to do that to push updates for each
release
(12:11:14 AM) Homer: Assuming we want to support that many
(12:11:27 AM) Homer: We could survive on two supported releases
(12:11:32 AM) Homer: Current and previous
(12:11:58 AM) Homer: That's cut it down to 200GB plus breathing space
(12:13:07 AM) Homer: IMHO if we wanted to support three releases, we'd
need 400GB

Anything else I missed?