[blag-whereto] good news from the FSF

Homer blag at slated.org
Fri Apr 3 17:16:05 BST 2009

Verily I say unto thee, that Alexandre Oliva spake thusly:
>> 2009/3/10 Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva at fsfla.org>:

>>> Has anyone thought of machine specs for this build and
>>> mirror-master server?
>
> The FSF pinged me, asking for specs.  You guys got specs I could hand
> over to them?

I've just drafted this:

http://trac.slated.org/index.cgi/ticket/15

I've asked for more than I reasonably expect the FSF will provide, in
the hope they'll give us something pretty close.

It's difficult to know exactly what to ask for, without knowing the
explicit details of their infrastructure, but I hope they find this
draft acceptable.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger
`----

 17:15:53 up 148 days, 23:58,  4 users,  load average: 0.39, 0.29, 0.18