[blag-whereto] Taking a three week leave of absence

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Sun Apr 12 23:16:41 BST 2009

Homer wrote:

> As you may have all noticed, my participation in BLAG has been minimal
> over the last couple of weeks. This is because I'm in the process of
> selling my house, and in the meantime, moving into temporary
> accommodation as well. Sometime thereafter, I'll be buying a new house.
> In addition to a loss of free time, this also means a loss of Internet
> connectivity, until after I move, starting either Monday or Tuesday, for
> a period of around 2 - 3 weeks.

thanks very much Homer for bringing us up to date on your situation.

> Therefore I request that someone else take over the following task for
> the duration of that time:

i'm unable to volunteer for this one as i don't have the relevant
hardware [even if i did feel up to job from other points of view].

> The Trac ticket for this task is here:
>
> http://trac.slated.org/index.cgi/ticket/14

we'll see what we can do collectively though...

> My sincere apologies for this disruption, and my bad timing, but I'm
> afraid it was unavoidable due to personal circumstances.

i hope the personal disruption is as minimal as possible. see you when
you're back.

progress will've been made on some more fronts i'm sure.

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org