[blag-whereto] rpm-build issues

renilgh at riseup.net renilgh at riseup.net
Sat Aug 22 09:29:57 BST 2009

Ahoy,

What is the state of the rpm-build / elfutils issues I read about in
the backlog and the changelog? Did the manual installation of the older
files enable you to install rpm-build from kimsufi?
As I said earlier in the current situation with rpm/yum itself
mismatched I prefer fixing only on demand instead of cleaning the whole
system. If too many problems come up it might be an alternative to
rebuild the xen-image against kimsufi, although I don't have any idea
how much work that is. I don't see any reasonable way to downgrade rpm.

Thanks to jisis and sanchez for pushing this forward. I'm currently
moving and don't have net access at my new home. Hope to be with you in
a few days.

--renilgh