[blag-whereto] BLAG 90K on x86_64

Null jean-luc.maillot at orange.fr
Fri Feb 20 13:20:01 GMT 2009

Modify blag.repo like this:

[blag]
name=BLAG
baseurl= ftp://therion.noldrin.com/pub/BLAG/linux/90000/en/os/x86_64/BLAG
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

I did it last night without problem.
But, My kernel was up to date before I did it. I installed a few days ago the last Freed-ora. If you have problem, tell me on the forum or this list. Because it seems kernel-firmware (noarch)is ont on noldrin repo for x86_64.
Sorry, but I'm at work and use a webmail.
Jean-Luc