[blag-whereto] BLAG 90K on x86_64

noldrin devslashnull at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 13:21:16 GMT 2009

Yes, I'm seriously behind on the documentation front..

Basically most of it was done with either rpmbuild or createrepo.

I do have a script I downloaded that deletes old rpms (unfortunately
the presence of both i386 and 64bit dev files is messing that up a
bit)

The rest is some custom shell scripts calling wget or rsync, which I'll
post.  I rewrote them all when I did 64bit repo, so now I'm going to
update my stuff for the i386 one so I can get more updates through that
and perhaps rolling automatic updates.

aim: noldrin