[blag-whereto] BLAG 90K on x86_64

Jean-Luc Maillot jean-luc.maillot at orange.fr
Fri Feb 20 19:36:48 GMT 2009

Hello all!
 I updated my x86_ 64 Blag last evening and tried it today. I didn't see
bug or crashes. It run fine and faster since update. So many thanks to
Noldrin (Jason) for his work. I see no danger for users to do these
updates more than 230 packages. So it'll put an announce on the forum
with a little precision about the kernel-firmware and a link for
downloading it from FSFLA if there is a problem for users. I say that
because my kernel was up to date before I installed all the updates.
But I think it'll be no problem when updating because Jason said he did
a net install with the new repository.
I'm waiting for your OK before I write the news on the forum. If
somebody has problem I think he say it on the forum so every user will
be informed.
Jean-Luc