[blag-whereto] After the meeting...

Tim Goodwin libresoftwaredesign at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:07:58 GMT 2009

I've read most of the transcripts from the meeting. (Full logs, and edited.)

Seems to me that Homer is on the case for 110k. But I agree that we
need to get a 90k2 release going, partly just to keep the BLAG flame
alive, and partly to get some more of us up to speed.

Renilgh is writing a plan for how we do this... The obvious approach
would be to take whatever tools were used to put 90k1 together; is
that going to be possible? Or should we jump into koji, bodhi,
whatever straight away?

Tim.