[blag-whereto] After the meeting...

noldrin devslashnull at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 17:32:40 GMT 2009

Sorry I wasn't able to make the meeting, work has been a bear lately.  From what I've deduced, 90K stuff was built using a modified anaconda/punji which is probably the version witting in the blag directory on the repo.  The modification were needed for it to accept having only the linux libre kernel.

aim: noldrin