[blag-whereto] status of trac

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Sun Jul 26 11:20:56 BST 2009

john maclean wrote:

> http://trac.slated.org
> i have not been able to log in for some time, even though my details
> have not changed. how is this account for others? can you log in?

as we said on this list a couple of weeks ago, it was suspended pending
its move to blag.fsf.org.

Homer has been out of the loop but has provided a db dump which i have
copied to /home/r7/ on blag.fsf.org. i will send a copy of the email he
sent to me at the same time to [blag-static].

it strikes me as insane to start using the slated trac the day before
moving it to another box when we can't get hold of Homer easily: but
what do i know...

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org
gpg footprint: 600F B43A BBBD 3673 B785 E83B 9779 93CD 4DF5 C505