[blag-whereto] activity or the lack of it

renilgh at riseup.net renilgh at riseup.net
Sat Jun 13 17:22:08 BST 2009

Hi r7, Hi all,

Sorry for taking a few days to respond. I was so busy all day and night
over the last week that I didn't even find the time to write an excuse
for not attending the meeting. I'm also sorry for that.

All the same feeling sorry is not enough. Without progress we even
burden ourselves to a task that wont be completed but nevertheless
bothers us, maybe taking away energy that could be spent more fruitful
somewhere else.

I'm back online and on IRC now. I'm not an expert at any of these but
wiki and packages are something one can at least try to work on. I'll
do this now, see what I can kick off and what others make out of this.
It would be very nice not to be alone doing so. Everybody, even if it's
just for the company, please come down to #blag as soon and often you
can and show your solidarity.

r7, as sad as I'm to say this, I don't see much more than this left to
us. Try to kick something off one last time, see if anything happens
over the next one or two weeks and then come do a decision about what
is reasonable to do and what is not.