[blag-whereto] Serve Day

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 18 22:09:13 BST 2009

VH wrote:

> The blag server donated by fsf is now online and ready for setting up of
> the development systems.

this is good news for us all... thanks to djbclark and fsf generally for
setting this up for us.

> We propose 27th June 2009 as the day we/anyone get our heads together
> and start the blag development rolling.  Please join us or suggest a
> date/time when it would be possible for you to contribute/assist with
> any help (even to make tea :)).

this is a good time for me. we can firm up details over the coming days.

*please* indicate to the list if you intend to be involved. i suspect
that the whole thing will be co-ordinated in #blag.

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org