[blag-whereto] Serve Day

veganix robertsboks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:08:23 BST 2009

I'm in.
As discussed by others during the last week or so, I also wish I could
contribute more to the development of blag than I'm currently capable
of (mostly due to lack of knowledge).
I'm still not much of a developer, but I'm prepared to put as many other
things as possible aside to contribute and learn. Currently I guess I
could do:
- testing
- forum/wiki stuff
- graphic/site design
- promotion

In time, I hope to set up a dedicated machine for testing/rolling some
blag rpms...

I could get by with debian libre, gnewsense etc, but blag was always my
favourite. Let's save it.

Robert