[blag-whereto] proposal: - mailing list for line noise

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 01:27:47 BST 2009

shoot me down, but I think it's a good idea to have a place in which
we dump everything.
- What works
- output from code
- shell one-liners
- useful urls
- wget http://someurl.com/path/to/something.tar.gz

At least those that can will be to add what ever they wish. Also, this
"noise" can be cp'd to other sources.