[blag-whereto] new list: [blag-static]

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:43:47 BST 2009

jjm has accepted the role as list admin and has subsribed to mailing
list. submitted first post/email to list and it has come though. use
this list to dump any development-related info that you want to record
"someshere":-

* use this list as a "paste bin" in email, irc, etc sessions
* use if you have large output from STDOUT and cannot attach to an
email for any reason
* use to separate your human-readable text from code
* anything else that you can think of

May be a good idea to have another maintainer in the case when I am
afk. Who wants to be a maintainer? All you would have to do is approve
emails as they will not be accepted until they are OK'ed by a
maintainer. This helps to stop spam.

/sys/jayeola