[blag-whereto] new list: [blag-static]

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Mon Jun 29 21:51:27 BST 2009

sanchez wrote:

> I would not mind doing it if it is OK with everyone (although I would
> need some directions I guess). However my job requires me to travel
> abroad every now and then and sometimes I might not be able to get a
> connection.

seconded. list-admin is not hard. the various options in the
webinterface for the list do *need* to be gone through carefully.

as it's an aktivix list support is always available in #aktivix on
irc.indymedia.org... and i'm sure i'm not the only experienced mailman
admin in these parts.

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org