[blag-whereto] #blag meeting 05 march 2009 wiki

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:59:12 GMT 2009

2009/3/6 r7 <r7 at aktivix.org>:
> hi all
>
> for those who couldn't attend [or if you want your memory refreshing]
> there's a wiki page with a full transcript:
>
> https://wiki.blagblagblag.org/Meetings:090305
>
> thanks to renilgh for his work on this.
>
> r7
> --
> r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org

  (07:18:04 PM) r7: agenda: what costs [financial] do jayeola &
noldrin incur running mirrors? what should we do about that? possible
other mirrors

Neither jayeola nor noldrin were in attendance and so these questions
could not be answered.

160GB costing 14 UK pounds/month at the moment. Add VAT, (a UK tax at
15.5%).  Next email will give some idea of the bandwidth costs.

 ssh kimsufi 'df -h'
/dev/sda1             3.0G  778M  2.1G  28% /
udev                   10M   28K   10M   1% /dev
/dev/sda2             144G  111G   26G  81% /home

--
John Maclean
07739 171 531

Timezone: GMT