[blag-whereto] adding packages to kimsufi

Jean-Luc Maillot jean-luc.maillot at orange.fr
Sun Mar 8 19:17:09 GMT 2009

I think there are not sync each other. And worst noldrin is more up to
date. It'll be interesting if there are the same. because for new users
or not expert ones, it is a few difficult to understands if you download
the ISO from kimsufi and update from it, that if you want more
up-to-date system you have to change the repo and do another yum update.
But Noldrin will answer more precisely, I think.
Jean-Luc (Junichirô).