[blag-whereto] adding packages to kimsufi

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:20:22 GMT 2009

2009/3/8 r7 <r7 at aktivix.org>:
> john maclean wrote:
>
>> I've had a messages that therte are requests for packages to be added
>> to the kimsufi mirror. How's that done?
>
> well we don't have a formal process at the moment... but this makes me
> ask another question first. what's the status of packages that are
> updated on noldrin's repo? are yours and his in sync with each other?
>
> it seems to me that if noldin's is more up-to-date than kimsufi [which i
> suspect is the case], it would make sense for noldrin to be
> incorporating these packages into that repo.
>
> r7
> --
> r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org

I have purposely /not/ changed the repo since the last sync with
Jebba's in anticipation that there will be a source of stable and
recent packages.

If this time has come I am ready to sync with Noldrin's.

Noldrin, Shall I reactivate this crontab?

# m h  dom mon dow   command

0 0,6,12 * * *  rsync --timeout=600 --archive
rsync://rsync.blagblagblag.org/blag/90000 /home/jayeola/blag/
--verbose
--
John Maclean
07739 171 531