[blag-whereto] Upgrading BLAG forum software

Jason Pappin jason at craftstream.com
Thu Mar 19 18:33:45 GMT 2009

Hi Tim,

Yes that is fine. I will be shifting the BLAG site onto a new server
soon just to make things easier my end.

I will make a post about this on the forums closer to the time but yeah
feel free to upgrade anything you want. I will send the details through.

I thank you on behalf of the BLAG crew for volunteering. I am proud of
everyone involved for keeping BLAG alive.

Regards
Jason