[blag-whereto] Hello :)

Jason Pappin jason at craftstream.com
Sun May 3 14:34:37 BST 2009

Hello Blaggers,

Right I have been a big bottleneck recently. Hospital stuff
unfortunately but I have been patched, rebooted and am back. Obviously
this is not good for you lot if it happens again so we need a
contingency plan.

What things do you need me to do? I have a few days before I am off out
of the country but I will have net access from there.

This is off the top of my head but someone wanted to update the site. Is
that still an option? If so, who and I will pass on the FTP details.

I also recall the forums were going to be updated. I won't pretend to
know a thing about the new phpBB templates etc. Again, whoever it is I
will pass on those FTP details.

Now the BLAG site/forums are hosted on a silly cPanel box. I know, I
know, it cannot be helped and sure was not my choice. However, the
advantage is that adding email/FTP accounts etc is rather easy. I would
be more than happy to send those login details out.

Mailboxes, forwarders, redirects, subdomains, you pick it and it is yours.

Old Bugzilla account, is it needed and if so do you guys have the logins
you need?

DNS, I can't think of anyone outstanding but do feel free to correct me
there.

Having read though a stack of BLAG emails, I will say wow how the hell
jebba kept all this online all time time is testament to him.

Right that was brief-ish but I got to run away again this time for food.

Kindest regards
Jason