[blag-whereto] Hello :)

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Sun May 3 16:11:03 BST 2009

Jason wrote:

> Right I have been a big bottleneck recently. Hospital stuff
> unfortunately but I have been patched, rebooted and am back. Obviously
> this is not good for you lot if it happens again so we need a
> contingency plan.

hope you're feeling better and all the best... got a suggestion for a
contingency plan?

> What things do you need me to do? I have a few days before I am off out
> of the country but I will have net access from there.
>
> This is off the top of my head but someone wanted to update the site. Is
> that still an option? If so, who and I will pass on the FTP details.

junichiro seems to on the case for the little tweaks at the moment, but
in the medium term we do need a plan for the website.

> I also recall the forums were going to be updated. I won't pretend to
> know a thing about the new phpBB templates etc. Again, whoever it is I
> will pass on those FTP details.

TimGoodwin was going to do this, but hasn't been around for a while...
hopefully he'll be back soon, i'm sure he'll contact you when he's back.

  http://trac.slated.org/index.cgi/ticket/40

> Old Bugzilla account, is it needed and if so do you guys have the logins
> you need?

please keep it open. it's not gonna be used anymore, but not everything
has been transferred to trac *and* it's a good record.

> DNS, I can't think of anyone outstanding but do feel free to correct me
> there.

  http://trac.slated.org/index.cgi/ticket/13

and associated:

  http://trac.slated.org/index.cgi/ticket/27

> Having read though a stack of BLAG emails, I will say wow how the hell
> jebba kept all this online all time time is testament to him.

ain't that the truth!

> Right that was brief-ish but I got to run away again this time for food.

good to have you back on board amigo.

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org