[blag-whereto] GNU Bucks (and follow-up on my last mail)

j l varioj at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:07:17 BST 2009

2009/10/2 <renilgh at riseup.net>

> Thanks for the information about GNU Buck, looks like a very useful
> effort. Although hopefully there wont be that much need to use
> it. ;)
> The current issue-tracking tool of choice is TRAC which runs on
> http://blag.fsf.org/ . If anyone posts some buckreport to our forums at
> http://forums.blagblagblag.org/ or to one of the MLs it will of course
> be noticed and processed (to a TRAC ticket) as well.
>
> On the more complicated issue of a timeline:
> At the moment we are facing some issues which our koji setup. These
> should hopefully be settled on the next weekend and if we do well and
> no new obstacles arise the basic infrastructure for actually starting to
> roll the distro again could be available within a week.
> How much work we'll actually have in front of us by then we in all
> honesty can't tell by now.
> We wish we could make more significant statements on that particular
> question, but we simply don't know enough yet.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> The BLAG collective

Yes, I concur.  Good response. Thanks, Renilgh

As you say, once we have some idea of the processes, we can attribute
timescales based on the time committent we can expect from those
involved.

If I had to make a guess... does 10-20 hours per week seem a
reasonable amount for building and maintaining a dist.?

With that in mind, 3 hrs/wk of work, from a core of BLAGgers will be
required....certainly a large increase on what I do now...

Incidentally, Trac has a Timeline organising feature

jisis