[blag-whereto] What have I been up to?

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:17:13 UTC 2010

All,

In the first week of March I was at work, had a stabbing pain in my
chest. Next thing I knew I was in hospital with all sorts of wires
attached to my body. It turns out that I have a heart condition. I
have more or less recovered from the physical aspects of the
condition:- short of breath, pain in heart, loss of memory and tired
all of the time.

Not done anything BLAGTASTIC recently as I have had other stuff on my
mind. So can anyone tell me what's been happening thus far? Mailing
list seems a but quiet. I'd like to keep abreast of what is going on
and to see if I can contribute in any small way possible.

--
John Maclean
07739 171 531

Enterprise Linux Systems Engineer