[blag-whereto] What have I been up to?

weyasey weyasey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:17:35 UTC 2010

Hi John

Hope you are recovering nicely from your illness, please take it easy
until you are back to 100% fitness mate.

On the blag front, yes it's true that it has gone quite on the
development side of things.  I have done what I can do and the next
issue I think it's to do with the database which I have to say I'm
useless at doing anything related to DBs.

If you want to try and sort it just pm, email or bell me and we can
arrange to have a bash at it (hehe), or better if you have the time to
pop into blag meeting Thursday.

Regards

Weyasey