[blag-whereto] BLAG 2010 Blueprint

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Fri Jan 1 17:33:44 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Over the weeks or so, I have taken a look over a lot of the meeting
notes from March/April 2009 and combined with a whole bunch of other
reading in the forums and and blagwhereto list I just developed a
blueprint of our infrastructure using vym(view your mind). Attached is
the ASCII file that I exported. If you need a graphical png or original
file, I can send it to you via e-mail. Just shoot me a text. I will post
to the wiki in the coming week once I look at where it needs to be
placed based on what category it should be submitted. This is just an
inital sketch, but I wanted feedback from all of you if you think I need
to add some branches or other info.

Infrastructure
==============

1. Site