[blag-whereto] 2010 BLAG Blueprint

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Fri Jan 1 17:32:36 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Over the weeks or so, I have taken a look over a lot of the meeting
notes from March/April 2009 and combined with a whole bunch of other
reading in the forums and and blagwhereto list I just developed a
blueprint of our infrastructure using vym(view your mind). This is just
an inital sketch, but I wanted feedback from all of you if you think I
need to add some branches or other info. It's just a sketch so please
put any feedback you think is needed. I would like to submit add a final
snapshot of this somewhere on the wiki, so that newcomers can see what
makes the foundation for the current distro. Also attached is a summary
of notes from what I have read and my own thoughts that I have put
together so that people can begin knowing where they are needed. I will
post a final copy to the forums and to the wiki of this OpenOffice that
is attached here to, but I wanted to get your feedback exactly where you
think these documents should be added on the wiki specifically.

Thanks,

Abdur-Rahman Morgan