[blag-whereto] BLAG 2010 Infrastructure

Robert Sørensen robertsboks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 00:12:33 UTC 2010

Nice to see some initiative for blag again:-) No thanks to me, but I'm still
in if somebody wants to do something. At the moment, my time and skills
would be limited to doing graphics, wiki or forum stuff, but I have
installed F12 for the purpose of learning some packaging. Messing around
with koji, bodhi etc would also be of interest.

Will try to drop in on the IRC Thursday night;-)

Robert [veganix]