[blag-whereto] BLAG future development and endorsement

Brett Smith brett at fsf.org
Tue Jan 26 17:07:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 16:33 -0500, Brett Smith wrote:
> As you're aware, endorsed
> distributions are expected to have a commitment to removing free
> software when it's discovered in their systems.

Someone pointed out to me that there's a really bad typo in this
sentence.  So to make sure there's not any confusion: endorsed
distributions are expected to have a commitment to removing *nonfree*
software when it's discovered in their systems.  :)

Thanks,

--
Brett Smith
Licensing Compliance Engineer, Free Software Foundation

Support the FSF by becoming an Associate Member: http://fsf.org/jf