[blag-whereto] Alpha ISO Availability

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Fri May 14 14:26:51 UTC 2010

tearms is back up for the iso's for people who need to download. I
expect to have them ready on blag.fsf.org today. md5sums are included in
the same directory. I did create new iso's yesterday to address patrickm
mentioning people needing to check their downloads. Lastly, the new
iso's are labeled Live, to ensure people know that they are running a
LiveCD.

Thanks,

tearms